All of your Nezie sites support Google Adsense ads. The number of ad blocks, the ad block positions and sizing all depends on the template you have chosen for that store.
Google Ads are not automatically added to your store. You will need to add your Adsense Publisher ID for each store you would like to display Adsense ads on.
Follow the following steps to add Adsense Ads to your stores:
- Log in to your admin section
- Select the store you want to ad Adsense ads on
- Under the Settings tab, click on the Tracking and Adverts button.
- Enter your Adsense Publisher ID into the appropriate field
- Click on OK to Save and you are done.
Note 1: Every template has a different Google Ad Setting. Where the ads are positioned, the number of ads and the size of the ads are different from template to template.
Note 2: If no Adsense Publisher Id is added to a store setting, no Adsense ads will be displayed on that store. Only members Adsense ID's are used on their store - 100% of the time. Nezie does not share in Adsense ads in members stores.