Outlined here is a checklist of steps one should follow to quickly create quality and profitable Nezie stores.
You obviously need to be a member of the Nezie Affiliate Store Builder system before you can create a Nezie store. If you are not yet a member, please register for your free account first.
Please follow the below listed steps to make certain you are using all the available features to help you create SEO friendly, beautiful and profitable niche Nezie stores:
- Create Your Store - This process is important for you to determine what kind of store you intend to create. You will decide on the topic, your store name, your store description, store URL and add meta info for your stores here. You will also add all your personal affiliate ID's here. This whole process should take you less than 3 minutes. You can learn how to do this by following these 2 tutorials - How To Create A Nezie Store and Create Your Niche Store Video.
- Add Products To Your Store - You add products to your store by adding product categories to your store. You can add as many categories as you like and can select any merchants you want for each category. You use keywords in this section to pull out products from your selected merchants. You need to experiment with your keywords to get the results you desire. Setting up a product category takes only about 4 minutes if you know what products you want to feature. You can learn how to complete this step by reading this tutorial - How To Add Products To Your Store.
- Add Additional Product Categories as needed to complete your store.
- Change Your Store Template - This is not a necessary step but something you might be interested in doing to find a suitable look for your store niche. This step takes only a minute and can be done by following the steps out lined here - How To Change Your Store Template.
- Add A Logo To Your Store - Again, this step is not necessary but will help to personalize and beautify your store. Takes only a minute to do if you already have a logo created and you can learn how to do it by reading this post - How To Add A Logo To Your Store.
- Add Banners to Your Store - Again this is not necessary but will help to remove the default banners from your store and add the banners and HTML of your choice that will help personalize, add value and make you more money with your stores. This step takes only 2 minutes and can be done by following the steps outlined here - How To Add HTML Banners To Your Store.
- Feature Products on Your Main Page - This step takes only a minute and allows you to select the products you want to display on your store's main page. Learn how to do this by reading this quick article - How To Feature Products On Your Store's Main Page.
- Add Google Adsense To Your Store - This step is not necessary but if you are an Adsense Publisher then it makes sense to add your Publisher ID to your store to generate more revenues via Adsense. It takes less 30 seconds to do this and can be done by following the steps outlined here - How To Display Google Adsense On Your Store.
- Track the Visitors to Your Store - Again this step is not necessary to do but if you do, you will be able to track your store's visitor information. This takes only a minute to setup and you can learn how to do it here - Using Google Analytics With Your Store.
- Attach A Domain To Your Store - Again you do not have to do this step but if you already have a domain or want to personalize your store and brand it then you may want to do this. It takes a minute to do and you can follow the steps listed here to complete this setup - How To Attach A Domain To Your Store.
- Quality Check - This step should be taken to make sure your Nezie store is ready and up to snuff before you start promoting it. View your store and check every page created - the descriptions, the product displayed and so on.
- Done - If you have followed the above checklist of store creation then you have successfully created an effective Nezie store.
Additional checklist to maintain a fresh, search engine friendly and profitable Nazie stores:
- Add Content - You need not do this immediately, but adding quality unique content to your store via the Articles and Pages modules will help the search engines give your store more importance and better rank your store and will also provide value to your site visitors. It is recommended to add a few articles to each of your stores on a monthly basis. Adding atleast two or three articles a month to a store will help keep your store fresh and the search engines coming back to better rank and give importance to your store.
- Promote Your Store - Once you feel that your store is complete and you have done your quality checks, you should start promoting your stores. This will alert the search engines to come and crawl your site and also let the public about your new store. Promotion of your store is an ongoing process and is never complete. You should do promotion of each of your stores as much as you can. Promotion will help drive more visitors to your store and the more visitor your store gets, the more money you can generate from them. We will cover promotion techniques in the next section which we are currently developing.
- Create More Nezie Stores - It is simple. The more stores you have out there, the more money you can possibly make. Once you have created your first store, your new stores will be much easier and quicker for you to create.