Google Analytics allows you to track and analyze a wide range of information about traffic to your websites. With Google Analytics you can track the number of visitors your site receives, who they were referred by, what keywords they used to reach your site and lots more.
You can use your Google Analytics to track the visitor information of your stores.
Here is how you can setup Google Analytics for your Nezie store:
- Login to your Google Analytics Account
- Add your Nezie store information to your Account
- Get the store Analytics ID (looks like this - UA-1234567)
- Login to your Nezie members area
- Select the store you got the Analytics ID for
- On the Settings tab, click on the Tracking and Adverts link
- Insert your Analytics ID in the appropriate field and click on OK to Save
That's it. You can now view your site visitor details in your Google Analytics panel.