By default, your store's URL is the store logo that is automatically added to the template. You can change this in your members section.
Here is how you can add a logo to your store:
- Login to your members section
- Select the store you want to add a logo to
- On the Settings tab, click on the Templates link
- Click on the Configure Template Settings link for the template you are using
- The first option on this page allows you to add the URL to your stores custom logo
- Once you have added the URL to your logo click on Submit to Save.
That's it. You have now added a logo to your store.
Note: Each template supports a different logo size. If you change your template, then you may need to change the logo size for that template.
Note: For security reasons, we do not allow you to directly upload a logo to the system. You will need to create your graphic logo and upload it either to your own server or to a free image hosting service like PhotoBucket.com. You then need to get the URL of that image and place it the Templates section as mentioned above.